Business Development Manager
This Business Development Manager with people management skills will be based at a manufacturing company in Seri Kembangan and possess general knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles.
- Liaise with senior management to prepare business’s financial and strategic plans.
- Analyse financial and operational results, perform variance analysis to identify and understand business challenges.
- Evaluate M&A investment and organics growth opportunities, liaise with internal and external stakeholders to execute the transaction.
- Prepare presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Create, update and maintain financial models.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the Company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of Business development experience.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and BM.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Tenure: Full Time, Permanent
- Offered Salary: RM 6K – 8K
- Industry: Professional Services
- Experience: 3 Years
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree