Corporate Finance Executive/Senior Executive
- Communicate with partners to facilitate the resolution of outstanding items build rapport & network not limited to the banking industry, financial institutions, and factoring house.
- Building, maintaining, and analyzing financial projections for the purposes of capital and strategic planning.
- Assisting in the capital raising process by working with investment bankers and legal counsel.
- Creating presentations on financial planning & analysis support for the management, lenders & investors.
- Work with the businesses helping with financial project funding.
- Provide analytical and modeling support for investment opportunities.
- Assist in the development and management of internal financial analysis and reporting on the company’s various businesses.
- Evaluate various financing opportunities.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Banking/Finance/Accountancy
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience is needed for this position
- Preferably candidate with Investment Banking knowledge
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Skills in financial planning and strategy,
- Proficiency in budgeting and forecasting
- Risk management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention detail, accuracy, control mindset
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
Please send your resume to TGMYRecruitTeam@tg-hr.com
- Offered Salary: RM4,000 to RM5,000 per month