Finance Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
Potential candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, AR, AP, cash flow and etc. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the financial transactions and procedures.
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts payable, fixed assets, inter-company, staff claims etc.
- Update internal systems (ERP) with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Cash Management including all banking activities and forex
- Assist in month end closing and reporting
- Ensure all transactions are executed in accordance with the approved accounting standard and tax law applicable to Malaysia.
- Liaise with Procurement and Contracts Department on vendors’, service providers’ and subcontractors’ invoicing and documentation issues.
- Provide supporting details for tax computation submission pertaining to expense.
- Involved in physical stock count and verification.
- Prepare Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking and/or Professional Qualification ACCA / CIMA/MICPA or equivalent.
- Familiar with Singapore SFRS, IFRS, Custom and GST filling.
- Min 3 years applicable experience in financial reporting/costing and manufacturing accounting for manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure in using an Oracle system is preferred
- Some travelling to factories and sites required.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan
- Tenure: Full Time, Permanent
- Offered Salary: Up to RM6,000
- Experience: 3 Years
- Qualification: At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking and/or Professional Qualification ACCA / CIMA/MICPA or equivalent.