Maintenance Manager (Work in Singapore)
This individual is responsible for managing the Maintenance Department; and is responsible for overseeing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company facilities (both production and facility equipment).
- Ensure compliance to Regulatory, Safety and Standards (GMP, ISO)
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work
- Lead, supervise, coach, and motivate the team
- Ensure maintenance expenses are within the budget
- Monitor and track the production machine performance
- Facilitate the maintenance & repair of the machines to keep them in good working condition
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program
- Engaging external contractors for specialized maintenance work
- Ensure the documents and reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Develop training program to build up the team capability
Ensure Safe work environment and work practices (risk assessment.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in engineering with minimum of 5 years managerial /supervisory experience in Engineering sector.
- Must have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skill, with good technical knowledge.
- Self-confidence, leadership, and ability to lead the Maintenance team and to provide decision making and direction.
- The incumbent has to share the knowledge to all required personnel and continue to drive process improvement.
- The incumbent must keep in alignment with Company’s direction through communication with the Director of Engineering. And collaborate with other departmental managers in meeting the Company goals.
- The incumbent will be measured by success in achieving Company goals through – (1) optimizing machine performance, (2) Implementing preventive maintenance program, (3) building up a high performing Maintenance team.
- Experience in blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology, Cooling Tower, Sterilization process.
- Tenure: Full Time, Permanent
- Offered Salary: Up to SGD $6,000
- Experience: 5 Years
- Qualification: Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering