Operations Manager / Senior Manager
- Leadership qualities with a long-term mindset;
- Strong email writing and internal communication skills. Able to understand and communicate details;
- Able to make decisions and take responsibility and accountability for the decisions made;
- Problem solving and decision-making skills in the most cost-effective manner. Able to apply common-sense to be able to arrive at a suitable decision;
- Prudent approach to seeking spending on developer and residents’ account matters;
- Business and commercial acumen;
- Fundamental comprehension of contracts and able to write simple documentation e.g. tenancy agreements, letters, correspondence, announcements;
- Strong approach to governance and compliance and upkeep of good documentary records. Able to follow internal processes without trying to cut-corners;
- Able to accurately decide budgetary spending and present budgets and operational updates to senior management in the wider Mulpha Group;
- Proactive and able to initiate new ideas for the benefit of the company / estate.
Authority over day-to-day management/operational decisions over:
- Sales Gallery Office (Developer owned);
- Clubhouse and amenities (Developer owned);
- Developer unsold units and show units (Developer owned);
- Estate management and common areas (Resident’s account):
– Including but not limited to customer service, landscaping, security, swimming pool, maintenance/infrastructure.
– Supported by existing team
Managing relationships with external parties for example:
- Malaysian authorities e.g. MBIP, SAJ, TNB, Polis, Bomba etc.
- 3rd Party contractors, management team, driving efficiency, cost effectiveness and service improvement. Workers welfare;
- External operators and tenants;
- Residents’ Committee responsibilities, running of AGM;
Day to day residents, visitors and to intervene for more sensitive/complex matters.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Relevant experience with leading teams and operations into facilities management or similar;
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of working experience managing properties and facilities.”
- Patient in solving facilities and maintenance problem.
- Good in people management.
- Positive attitude and able to deliver good customer service.
- Tenure: Full Time, Permanent
- Offered Salary: RM15,000 – RM18,000
- Experience: Minimum 5 – 10 years of working experience managing properties and facilities.
- Qualification: Diploma & above