Retail Sales Executive (Cantonese Speaker)
An outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Acquire deep product knowledge on all company’s products.
- Understand the profile and buying needs of Customers (Retailers, Contractors, Distributors
- and Dealers) and expand company’s support and businesses, by providing professional presales and post-sales services, including technical support.
- Prospect new customers and developers, conducting cold-calls and sales visits pipelines.
- Promote product lines through solid sales presentation, and together with Marketing through events and networking sessions.
- Responsible for preparing concept proposals, specifications, quotations and generating sales turnover according to targets.
- Be a trusted partner and support to Customers (Retailers, Contractors, Distributors and Dealers) by providing professional pre-sales and post-sales services, including technical support.
- Develop a clear understanding of all products and provide training (internal and external) when required.
- Carry out product presentations to prospective accounts.
- Responsible for pricing enquiries, follow-up orders and delivery schedules.
- Provide daily sales report to Senior Sales Manager.
- Provide weekly sales updates via Salesforce.com to the Senior Sales Manager.
- Provide monthly sales visit reports to the Senior Sales Manager.
- Follow-up on outstanding payments as provided by Finance.
- Provide any general reports / support as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan.
- Fresh graduate with no experience is encourage to apply.
- Candidate with experience in Conduits/Hardware/Lighting industries (building materials/construction industries) is prefer.
- Independent and highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Training will be provided.
- Sales-driven, to meet business targets and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to converse in English, Mandarin, Malay, and Cantonese.
- Candidate must possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Tenure: Full Time, Permanent
- Offered Salary: RM 2,000 (Basic) + Commission (RM500 fixed for the first 6-month) + Travelling Allowance (RM700) + Petrol Claim (70% absorb by company)
- Experience: No Experience Required
- Qualification: At least a SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, In any field