Telemarketer (Mandarin Speaker), Finance Services
You should have a positive attitude and excellent telephone etiquette. The ideal telemarketer will remain calm and professional under pressure and always treat clients with respect. The main task will be handling outbound call to client for the company products.
- Perform outbound/inbound contact engagements to promote bank insurance products.
- Initiate cold calling (leads will be provided).
- Up-selling and cross-selling of insurance products to existing policyholders.
- Contact customers for renewal and recovery procedures.
- Ensure calls activities are in line with regulations and quality standards.
- Committed to work extended office hours during campaigns and initiatives.
- Working with the team to continuously adjust approaches to improve quality and productivity rates.
- Attend to multi touch-points services via digital platforms to address customers’ concerns in a customer centric manner.
- Contribute to the sales efforts to attain business sales goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nusajaya.
- Sales experience in insurance and financial services industry is strongly preferable.
- Training will be provided.
- Required language: Mandarin and English.
- Independent yet comfortable in working in teams.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Tenure: Contract, Full Time
- Offered Salary: Up to RM3,000 (basic) + Allowance + Commission
- Experience: No Experience Required
- Qualification: At least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.